The following running, walking and fundraising events will take place during the weekend:
- Marathon of the Treasure Coast – BQ USTAF Certification FL15032EBM
- Treasure Coast Half Marathon– BQ USTAF Certification FL15031EBM
- 2-to-4 Person Full Marathon Relay
- Walking Half Marathon For Charity
- 5K and 10K – Fleet Feet Run for your Heart 5K and 10K (Fleet Feet Stuart)
- 10K – ME’s Team 10K (Jensen Beach High School)
- 5K – March 3, 2018 (Memorial Park)
- March 3, 2018 8:00AM EST Kids Race
- March 3, 2018 5:30PM-8:30PM EST. Rock and Run Pre-Race Pasta Dinner
- March 4, 2018 6:30AM EST Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay and non-competitive walking
- Treasure Coast Challenge Series (Fleet Feet 5K and 10K, ME’s Team 10K, TC Half)
- Treasure Coast Challenge Weekend (Care Net 5K, TC Half)
- Virtual Race – Earn your medal, Support a Charity
Marathon of the Treasure Coast and Half Marathon
Sunday, March 4, 2018 – 6:30 a.m.: Marathon, Half Marathon, and Relay participants
Our marathon course features 26.2 miles of Treasure Coast beauty, loaded with the charm of southern Florida: water views, community involvement, a competitive and an interesting marathon race, with event party life to top it off at the Rock and Run party. If you’re searching for the ideal winter destination running event, then look no further! Run the Treasure Coast!
Marathon of the Treasure Coast Relay
Form your Relay Team Now!! This super-fun event is a great moral and team builder. You can run the full marathon as a relay team of two to four runners/walkers. Each of your team members will run a portion of the marathon route and transition at three exchange points along the way. There are award categories for the fastest teams and the most charitable teams.
Treasure Coast Challenge Event
The Marathon of the Treasure Coast Challenge offers runners the opportunity to conquer 3 races and earn additional awards. You can choose to run the Fleet Feet 5k or 10k (TBA), M. E. 10k (TBA) and Full Marathon (March 4, 2018) and earn a Marathon pin, 5k pin and 10k pin or two 10k pins and a marathon pin.
If you prefer the Half Marathon distance and still want to earn extra awards you can choose the Half Marathon instead of the full. You will earn a half marathon pin along with the 5k and 10k pins.
For those who want an extra challenge but don’t want to do three races we offer the Weekend Challenge. Run the 5k on March 3, 2018 and either the Half or Full Marathon on March 4, 2018 and earn the additional 5k, and half or full pin.
Click here to register for the challenge.
- All finishers will receive a great Treasure Coast medal
- Technical race shirt
- Personalized bib, if you register before Jan. 1
- Age group category awards for the top three participants in male and female categories
- rock and Run Party with food, beverages, beer and live music
- On-course entertainment
- Swag bag
Age group awards: Awards will be given based on chip time for each age group category for males and females in each of the three races (full marathon, half marathon and 5K). Awards will be given in age group categories in five-year increments: 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34, etc., all the way to 70-74 and then 75 and older. Additional category awards will exist for the four-person full marathon relay and charity teams contest.
Timing and scoring: Mike Melton Timing is handling race timing and scoring for the Marathon of the Treasure Coast. You will be given a race bib with an embedded disposable timing chip located on the back of the bib. Please make sure that you wear your race bib on the front of your person – not on your back or side, as it may not be read properly at timing mats. Additionally, your bib allows everyone on the course to know that you are part of the race. Interim results will be posted as runners begin to progress through the race. These interim results will be updated throughout the morning. If you notice any error with your results, please report to the timing area at the finish line, and it will be resolved as quickly as possible. Results will often change as updates are made, results will not be considered final until all runners have finished and results have been reviewed for accuracy. There will also be space on the back of your bib to provide emergency contact information. Please take the time to complete this form.